Friday 7 October 2011

Why not help me friends to change my life?

First of all thanks to read this surprising story.

My age is 29.i am male from India.iam tall and little fare too.i am from a middle class family. my father is doing business. I believe sometimes God. some times against God.

I did my schooling in non-English medium school in a village in state of India( Tamil nadu state).

I am an average student .(10th 62%,+265% , B.com 52% with 2arrear attempt, MBA70% with 1arrear attempt)



I have done bachelor degree(b.com).later I was wasted 5 years in a small jobs which is not related to my degree. Then I joined regular MBA(hr/finance) in a deemed university by spending 2.5lakes.After finishing MBA I was without job. because I don鈥檛 have depth knowledge in any subject and English communication also not so good. you can know my English knowledge by above written sentences. I am not interested in marketing job also.



Now I finally planned to do a partnership business at the share of each 1.5lake.Total cost of the business is 4.5lakes.This business too marketing related .I am not knowing much about the business.

Every day have to go 7 companies and have to drive 6 hours a day.

My question is



1.How I can make me to be succesful man?

2.how to develop my business.?

3.How to work and drive without tired and under the sunlight?

4.Almost I have a bad history.how can I make me as successful story?

5.I changed my name as per numerology due to these reasons.Is the horoscope is bad for me?

Am I had bad time in my life?

6.I am little introvert too.is it the reason for the negative story?



7There is no fire in my heart to achieve anything. why my mind is like this?

8.is there any motivating things to make a successful person ?

9.Inferiority complex is coming from geans ?

10.i am wasting time on Watching TV and net and also addited to sleep.how to come out of it?

11.i don鈥檛 smoke and drink .even thou iam far behind in life why?

12.Iam not interested to read general books .after reading 2or 3 page I get bored .why?

please analyze my story which is written above and

I expect some great ideas and suggestion from experienced people, psychologist



Thanks in advance to your great answers and spending time to me.

is any friends to help me..?

y not mail me to help ? Savi_tkv@yahoo.co.in
Why not help me friends to change my life?
I don't personally believe in horoscopes and thinjgs but I think whether you do or not you can make your own success and your own happiness in life.



It sounds like what you've already done is really good, I know a lot of people who couldn't achieve what you have, so keep at it.



Set yourself goals, say what you want to achieve by next year, then stick at it.
  • data into xsds
  • get teenagers intrested
  •