Friday 7 October 2011

I need to find a business partner, any advice?

I am trying to open a rock climbing gym in Lancaster, PA. There is no competition, and the market for youth is great. I want to name the gym %26quot;Vertigo Climbing%26quot;. I want to host birthday parties, have a few youth climbing clubs, hold summer day camps, have bouldering, a ropes course, beginner-expert climbing walls, and also make it a place where people who want to just TRY it can come and climb.



I want to find someone who'd be interested in opening this gym with me. I'd be willing to change the name, all creative aspects, and we'd both have to be responsible and contribute equally. I don't know anyone interested in doing this with me.



Any ideas on how I can find someone to go on this adventure with me?
I need to find a business partner, any advice?
Advertise in the newspaper.



I would change the name though. Vertigo is not a good thing to have when climbing.