Friday 7 October 2011

How can I contact Sindrom Bio Designs, a clothing company?

I have a white pair of pants that I really like, from an apparently non-existant company (or very hard to track down at the least). Anyways, they're 100% Nylon, and have a very cold/plastic-like feel to them. The tag says made in Indonesia, and the company tag says Sindrom Bio Designs (with a straight bar accent of the 'o' in Sindrom, unfortunately not a ascii character). Other, smaller, tags simply say %26quot;SND%26quot; underlined.



Anyone know anything about this company? A website, an address, an e-mail address? Has this company changed their name? Gone out of business?
How can I contact Sindrom Bio Designs, a clothing company?
I would go to the place where you purchased the pants, and contact the manager with your questions. Im sure they would be more than willing to help a curious customer. Good luck!