Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do i protect songs that composed by myself?

Hello,one of my net friend said he can help me to send my demo(song composed and sing by myself) to record company.But how do i protect my song ?Just in case he may change the composer name to someone else.He's quite honest and the way he speak very gentlemen.We are doing online business together though we never meet each other before and we lived in different country,in our business i can see that he's very honest and he never cheat my money.If he want ,he can do it but he didn't.should i trust him?and how do i protect my songs?

thanks !!!
How do i protect songs that composed by myself?
You'll have to get them copywritten.

Google and you'll find a .gov form that you have to mail in (with a fee of course) and a copy of your songs and they'll send back a verification letter.
  • bird
  • structuretoptr
  •