Friday 7 October 2011

How can I change my e-mail name with my I.D. name. I made a mistake?

when creating the account some how I confused I .D. with e-mail account name. Now I can't use %26quot;Liliodinewebx%26quot; as my e-mail because the system thinks the name is being used by some one else and can't understand it is me trying to use it. I also ws unable to set up an account in this name to recieve e-mail. The e-mail is going to the wierd set of numbers I put down as I.D. I can't use that strange set if numbers and numbers because we are a business
How can I change my e-mail name with my I.D. name. I made a mistake?
Go to your Account and edit your *profile*.





;-)
How can I change my e-mail name with my I.D. name. I made a mistake?
click on your name and edit your profile
The name is still in there. just log on and use the original password you used to register it. Unless you changed the password it will be the same. If you changed the password then use the new password. It would only be a problem if you let the email address expire. They sometimes suspend them if you haven't used it in a long time. You may have to contact Yahoo if that's the account you are talking about.



Hope that helps.



Yahoo help:

http://help.sbcglobal.net/?ys_state=sg%26amp;y鈥?/a>
Open your account and go to options there you can change your username, if you are interested then you can get an alternative id also.



I have found more information at http://tinyurl.com/nnv9f on how email works and how to troubleshoot email related problems.
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. ALL SITES HAVE ACCOUNT DETAILS. IN THERE U SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHANGE WHATEVER U WANT. I DID THE SAME THING ONCE.