Friday 7 October 2011

What kind of business license is needed for this?

Hi, I'm running a website that gives out stuff in exchange for getting referrals on different incentive marketing sites. Here's what they do:



They go to my site, register, choose what they want and go to the specified site (one of those 'Win a free iPod by trying out these products and referring people' sites) using my referral link. Once they meet the requirements of that site, they send a request for their prize. On top of that, they can refer other people to my site and get prizes as well.



My real name is located on the website, but I call the site something else the entire time. In fact, what I call the site, everywhere, has the name of a registered trademark in it. I ordered the URL before planning out exactly how the site would work.



So I have 2 questions:

1. Do I need any business licenses?

2. Do I have to change the name of the site?
What kind of business license is needed for this?
Your home base - where you will be conducting business will probably require a business license. You can not use someones RT without permission - that is the point of registering it.
What kind of business license is needed for this?
Very good and pointed questions. Take a look at the link below, the article gives tips on taxation, license %26amp; permits and most importantly how to get a free business mentor.



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>