Friday 7 October 2011

I'M LOOKING FOR A LONG LOST IMPORTANT CHILDHOOD FRIEND HIS NAME IS AURTHUR RENGUANG CHEN BORN IN 1971.?

Singapore Yahoo search pls help?The person I'm look for his name is Aurther Chen Renguang Chinese born in 1971 B'dy around March~ April.He's tall and slim.His family came from HongKong and migrated to Spore in late 70s.He have one younger sister and stayed together with his father.Previously live in Kranji Estate around the Kranji Army Camp B4 the railway.My childhood name was JoonyLim my mother owned a Hair salon in the estates.He always drop by riding his favourite BMX. [Accordingly to my birth certificate my surname is Lem, later I changed frm Lim to Lem]

After my mother passed away[In 1984]he has been very caring, kind %26amp; nice he's such a great gentleman!He always keep me accompanies and we used to do our school work together.He'll wait till my dad came back from business work then he leave.He study in a High School[out of Cashew Rd toward upper Bt Timah Rd] near Assumption English Sch.then transferred to New Town Secondary Sch.His ECA in New Town was Boy Scout. I always met him in the student bus no 180S.

Due to at that age I'm still childish and always hurts him I would like to sincerely apologized to %26quot;AURTHUR I'M SORRY TO HURT YOU AND I SHOULDN'T AVOID YOU.I DO LIKE YOU BUT I HIDE MY FEELING TOWARD YOU.I SHOULDN'T REACTED IN VICE VERSA WAY I SHOULD TREASURED YOU,KINDLY FORGIVE ME AND HOPE THAT YOU DON'T TAKE IT TOO HARD%26quot;%26amp; I WANNA TELL YOU THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ME.

I find many ways to locate you but your landlord told me that you'd moved to Bt Batok Ctrl Areas. If you are the Aurther that I'm looking for kindly drop me an email champagne_lem@yahoo.com.sg If you are Aurther you should knows which High school that i'm in.How many family members in my family and before you change your name to Aurther, what's your name that you used?I really wanna keep in contact with you and wanna knows how's life with you %26amp; your family where are you putting up now?Thank you very much for reading. ;)

My question was not resolved yet. Thanks again to all reader's help please.
I'M LOOKING FOR A LONG LOST IMPORTANT CHILDHOOD FRIEND HIS NAME IS AURTHUR RENGUANG CHEN BORN IN 1971.?
You probably shouldn't put that much info about someone else online!
I'M LOOKING FOR A LONG LOST IMPORTANT CHILDHOOD FRIEND HIS NAME IS AURTHUR RENGUANG CHEN BORN IN 1971.?
Giving Personal information about the person on the web might hurt not heal the wounds.