Friday 7 October 2011

To whom and how do I report a fake/scam business?

I recieved a letter saying I needed to update my vehicle warranty coverage from Service Protection Plan, Texas (envelope) Service Protection Direct, St. Louis,MO (letter). The letter shad my correct information expect wrong vehicle. I figured it was a scam then so I called to see if they would give me any information on how they got my information. I spoke with someone who answered the phone with a %26quot;Hello%26quot; instead of a professional company greeting. After I told her it was the wrong vehicle and proceeded to ask how they got my information, she cut me off and said it was a %26quot;mistake%26quot;. I continued to try to ask how they got my information and continued to yell and tell me it was a mistake and ask me %26quot;Are you serious? Are you for real?%26quot;. I hung up and called back to try to speak with someone else. I recieved another %26quot;Hello%26quot;. I told the man that the customer service rep I just spoke with was very rude and I only had one question to ask. He asked me for my name and put on hold, only to connect me again with the same customer service rep who aswered the phone calling me by name and saying %26quot;So you ready to argue again?%26quot;. Afterwards we engaged in a rage and name calling and I hung up only to recieve a restricted call from that same customer service rep on my line.



How do I report this company and to whom do I report this company? There are others who've been affected by this and actually give them the money and they just move to another location and change the name.
To whom and how do I report a fake/scam business?
http://www.bbb.org/ The Better Business Bureau
To whom and how do I report a fake/scam business?
FBI
to 911
better business bureau or however u spell it
BBB Better Business Burrow