Wednesday 26 October 2011

5 years employed now no job they lost the business...go to file unemployment name not showing just two people?

Whats up with that? How can employers get away with that? The other girls names don't show up either I know of one girl who collected unemployement in the past 5 years. Now I see I was on salary for almost a year reporting weekly tips she took out, changing time cards without notifying employees,Drop me back to hourly wages which was 500. lost a month to me becausehigh utility bills but same week bought a tv, microwave and her a laptop. I am checking labor board on this..Paying taxes on sales that someone used my number on the register. I find out later When I recieved a check on wages I never filled a time card out she did it for me Of course it waswrong.. she needs to be tar and feathered Very Mad
5 years employed now no job they lost the business...go to file unemployment name not showing just two people?
You employer never paid into unemployment security.



Contact either the US labor board or your states labor board. Then contact the IRS, what they did was illegal and they owe big time.
5 years employed now no job they lost the business...go to file unemployment name not showing just two people?
Sounds like you are too trusting of people. You should know better than to leave yourself open and vulnerable like that. However you need to recover from this unfortunate scam and file grievance. There is really no way to prove your claims so I wouldn't think there is much you can do other than that. Try to get back to school even if you can go part time to secure a better employment position.
Kindly quit your complaining...find another job and get to work.