Wednesday 26 October 2011

How or can I disable a website trading as my business? Please and thankyou?

I sold my business last year complete with the website. Unfortunately, the peosn whom bought the business has failed to complete the staged payments as agreed per contract. The business has now legally been reverted back to me, although they are still trading very well with the website. I have no access to the website as passwords and registration etc has been been changed. So, I cannot trade effectively with my business when someone else is also trading through the website with the business name.

I would be most grateful for any advice, experiences etc. THANKYOU SO MUCH
How or can I disable a website trading as my business? Please and thankyou?
although it will cost you money at start, you will need to really get a solicitor to deal with this problem so they can transfer the name back to you as you have evidence that the recent owner did not pay you as part of full contract so it is best to speak to a legal adviser and they will deal with your problem and also giving you full control of your website. no more problems
How or can I disable a website trading as my business? Please and thankyou?
The person who %26quot;reverted%26quot; your business back to you should have covered the website as well as the assets, business name etc. Whoever did that (a lawyer presumably) should deal with the website aspects as well.