Friday 7 October 2011

I don't understand how to set up a facebook business page, help!?

I have a personal facebook account. When I set up a business facebook account every change I make to it only shows up on my personal account. I can't log in under my business name and if I try to download pics or videos or whatever on my business page it just shows on my personal page. It's maddening! 1st how do I log into my business page only! I tried to set up a page as if I didn't have a facebook account already and all it did was make a new personal page (I went to the link that says if you are a business click here). How can I download videos and add pics and events without them showing up on my personal page ? I've tried to read the directions and contact Facebook but I don't ever get a response. Please help me I'm going insane here. It's been 2 days.
I don't understand how to set up a facebook business page, help!?
So you have your own personal Facebook account. And you then made a Facebook Page for your business? And everytime you update your business Page, all the updates also show up on your personal Facebook profile?



I can't say I've actually made a Page, but to update the Page you log-in first to your personal Facebook right? So you could just remove/delete all the stories from your personal Facebook profile having to do with your business Page. I know that's annoying, but it's something...



The only thing I can think of is to change your News Feed and Wall Privacy Settings:

http://www.facebook.com/privacy/?view=fe鈥?/a>



Maybe you have an option that says something about updating your Page? I feel like there also must be some specific area about your Page, but I don't have a Page so I can't tell ya... the best I can think of is your News Feed %26amp; Wall Privacy settings...



EDIT: I tried searching 'Page' on their help menu. Maybe you've done this also, but here's a list of their help topics about Pages:

http://www.facebook.com/help/search.php?鈥?/a>
I don't understand how to set up a facebook business page, help!?
hey

u go to face book page u will find it in the bottem of the registration

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=a032ee625a4fac557a2ee1f64597d6a1%26amp;

go to To create a page for a celebrity, band or business,