Friday 7 October 2011

My yahoo email displays my name whne I email and I want it to display my business when i send an email?

How can i do that?? I've already when through all the options and changed it where it says welcome...., but still says my name when i email
My yahoo email displays my name whne I email and I want it to display my business when i send an email?
Just change the %26quot;from line%26quot; setting.



Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;and the %26quot;general%26quot; page opens.

At the top of that page----erase your name that shows on the From line and type in something else---a nickname or your business name----or whatever suits you-----then click %26quot;save%26quot; changes at the top or bottom of page.



Just in case you're using the %26quot;New Mail%26quot;.

Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;accounts (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;add/edit an account%26gt;%26gt;Yahoo mail (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;edit%26gt;%26gt;general preferences----and change it and save it.
My yahoo email displays my name whne I email and I want it to display my business when i send an email?
CHANGE ACCOUNT NAME

1. Rest your mouse on your %26quot;Hi%26quot; name and click on Account Info to open your Account Page. Enter your password for verification.

2. Click on Edit/Create Profiles in the right panel, under your Yahoo ID.

3. Click on Create New Profile.

4. Create a display name the you would like to appear in your profile. This will be your %26quot;Hi%26quot; Name at the top of your Email page.

5. The name you create must be a single word with no spaces and must begin with a letter, no symbols.

6. Click %26quot;Finished Editing.%26quot;





CHANGE %26quot;FROM%26quot; NAME IN YAHOO MAIL:

1. Click on the %26quot;Options%26quot;, Mail Options link in the upper right of your yahoo mail page.

2. At the top of the page that opens, in the box across from %26quot;From%26quot;, click in the box, delete what you have in there, and enter a nickname or whatever you would like displayed in outgoing mail.

4. Most important, go to the top left and click the Save Changes icon.



I don't think you can add your business name to it though. But you could add it to your Signature field in Yahoo. Or, you would need to open a new account with your business name.
  • how to put numbers on keys
  • lock file
  •