Friday 7 October 2011

How can I change the names on the bills for my apartment so that they are addressed to me?

Alright, heres my problem.





I moved into this apartment in December. My Aunt Mimi put the bills in her name. This was no problem to me at the time.



Well, now she*s gone completely schizo over a Comcast bill. It was their mistake and not mine. So she called me a liar and I hung up on her. This was escalating from some other incredibly rude things she*s done to me lately.



What I need to know is, is there a way I can get her name off my bills without going through her? She*s probably never going to help me do this because she has no business of her own and has to get in everyone else, and these bills are the last tie she has to keep me anywhere near her after how*s she treated me and my family.



And, also it*s super aggrevating that she opens my bills and analyzes my gas and water and electric usage every month.





Please tell me there is something I can do about this.
How can I change the names on the bills for my apartment so that they are addressed to me?
I'm not going to analyze how this started.



Just call each utility and state that you need to transfer the account into your name.



They will ask for a copy fo your driver's license (to ensure you live at the billing address) and *may* ask for a deposit if you haven't established credit of your own yet.
How can I change the names on the bills for my apartment so that they are addressed to me?
Yea, just call up all the places that u want to put in your name they will have u verify you are who you say you are then transfer into your name and then make sure that they are sent to you as well dont send them to her and I wouldnt tell her you changed it either just to avoid any further complications with her but thats your choice