Wednesday 26 October 2011

Which Name do you like for my Business?

I am opening an existing salon but under a diffrent name. It currently has the owners name as the title so I need to change it. Please help me pick on or if you have anyother suggestions I would like to hear them..



1. Acclamations

2. Creative Curles

3. Flare

4. Chic or Chique (if u pick this one tell me how i should spell it)





Thanks
Which Name do you like for my Business?
Star Salon/ Diva Salon/Chique
Which Name do you like for my Business?
Chique is really cute I liek that one it sound sso elegant



http://yourcheapestfashionstatement.blog鈥?/a>
check which ones you can legally use (some may be already used for ltd companies/trademarks). This will narrow it down and make the choice easier
Chique all the way
curl up and dye
I like Flare

How about:

Belle

Centre Style

Diamondz %26amp; Pearlz

Beauty Queen






I really think creative curls is very eye catching, but to have that name it would say that all your salon provides is curling hair.





ONE STOP BEAUTY SHOP

FALRE ON (the streets name)

HAIR %26amp; BEAUTY

GLITZ %26amp; GLAM %26amp;(or) ALL THINGS NICE

BEAUTIFY YOU
Number 4 Chic or Chick
chique sounds cute.