Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I create a group in yahoo messenger that I can send the name to anyone and they can send messages to?

I want the group to be a helpline for my business. Once I give the name of the group to colleagues I want them to be able to send a query to the entire group and receive an answer from any of the members of the group. The members of the group need to be changeable. Once changed the people who have added the group name to their messenger list should be able to send messages to the members of the group.
How do I create a group in yahoo messenger that I can send the name to anyone and they can send messages to?
Sorry James, but what you're asking cannot be done on Messenger. You would need a sophisticated phone system to get that done, not a free instrument like Messenger.