Friday 7 October 2011

I need to edit mt website...someone else build it for me please help!!?

i don't know anything about computers or websites. i need to get a free or low cost program that i can be able to edit my web on my own and at anytime. a web designer build my web and now i need to change the name of my business,etc he said i need to have dreamweaver to do that but that is so expensive. please tell me how to do this...step by step . thank you
I need to edit mt website...someone else build it for me please help!!?
Dreamweaver is rather expensive, but not necessary. Considering your admitted lack of knowledge (no intended denegration there) and the lack of specific information, a specific answer is hard to give.

HOWEVER....

If you talk very sweetly to your computer and buy it chocolates, it can give you some very expensive programs for free.



Also, if you want to keep up with the basic maintenance of your website, you can edit html files and script files with any text editor (Notepad). But naturally, you will want to know what you're doing before you go tearing up your website so check out www.w3schools.org. They have a wealth of information for you.
I need to edit mt website...someone else build it for me please help!!?
If you have a mac, I highly recommend you go with iWeb. It is not too expensive and very easy to use. it has a drag and drop interface and you don't need any prior knowledge to be able to use it. Also, if you really want step by step instructions you will need to add A LOT more information about your domain, host, program, etc.



hope this helps,



Jake
  • ittwit
  • data into xsds
  •