Friday 7 October 2011

Can i use part of a movie title for a new business I am starting?

I am starting a business and want to use part of a movie title from the mid-90's. It's not the entire movie title, but it is a name. I don't think there is still a trademark for the title, but how do I find out for sure that I can use the name and won't have to change it later on?



The name would mainly serve as a marketing tool for the services I would provide.



Thanks in advance!!
Can i use part of a movie title for a new business I am starting?
Its a good idea that you have got. The movie title will surely be a great marketing technique.If there is no trademark you can use it with out any fear. It will help a lot for marketing your business offline. But for online marketing you will need to have choose better strategies. The name will surely help online too. But you need to use great methods like business directory listing so that you get a wider audience and thus great customers. I man you should submit your business to some good online business directory. I did that saw my sales doubling. I would recommend http://www.directory.ac to you.Its a good business listing directory.Try it. And all the best for your new business. May your great Ideas work out well and prosper. :)
  • hair straightening
  • long hair styles
  •