Friday 7 October 2011

Change your identity and say goodbye to bad credit history?

would love to pay off my debt of 4000 but because i moved alot due to family circumstances I do not know who or which company i owe all this money to.

I just know I owe this much.



So if dont know who to pay the debt to then obviously my bad credit record with unpaid debts will stay in my life forever!!!



I don't want that. I am ready to pay alot of money to a business that can legally delete my credit record. Is there one in Australia?



I know a friend of mine changed his name, first name and last name and he got a loan! using that new name. He also has a history of bad credit in his old name but he used his new name and he got offered credit cards from each corner.



I don't know how he did this though. I saw whenever he applied for a loan he would take his drivers licence (with his new name on it) and it would get approved.

He also changed his name on his passport.



I don't know if that's illegal or what but he is having such a great life. ITs SO UNFAIR!!
Change your identity and say goodbye to bad credit history?
Not sure how he did that.

When you change your name and SS number there is a section in your credit report that shows it.



It is called %26quot;OTHER IDENTIFICATION%26quot;.

Maybe the people that pulled his reports failed to see this section.

Or did not bother to pull up a report with that other ss number.



He could have also set himself up as a company or an LLC.

This allows a person to get credit under a company name.

/
Change your identity and say goodbye to bad credit history?
It is called bank fraud, a felony. You lie or deceive in order to gain money or credit, the very definition of fraud--even if you pay back the money perfectly on time and in full after the deception. Don't do it.



As to fairness, he is now living a lie and is a felon, waiting to be caught by an FBI task force (that I know exist)s, has to hide this particular deception and hopefully avoid going to prison. He lies and cheats in other areas of life, there is no doubt. Is that a good life you want?
It doesnt work with your name and address, they use your date of birth and your National Insurance Number