Friday 7 October 2011

Please help..I need to edit, update or mke changes in my website..someone else build it for me?

I need to deleted some stuff..update my services,change the name of my business, etc in my web. someone else build the website for me. I don't now anything about computers..websites so how can I make this changes on my own every time I need to without paying somebody.



what do I need?

How can I do it?



I contacted my web designer and he said I need a dreamwaver to make those changes..but that is so expensive... I need to find a program that I can do it for free or low cost. thank you so much for any help from you:)



please help me
Please help..I need to edit, update or mke changes in my website..someone else build it for me?
What you want is a content management system such as Jooma or Drupal. These are free software, but you will likely need to hire someone to design it for you and set it up.



Once that's done, you can update your site as you want.



If you aren't willing to do that, ask your developer to design your site for Contribute. It is a cheaper editing program than Dreamweaver, and your Web developer can set the site up so that using Contribute, you can only edit certain things and not mess up the site. It's very easy to use.



http://www.adobe.com/products/contribute鈥?/a>



Actually, you really should drop your developer outright, if all he wants is to take your money and won't help you find affordable ways to control your content.
Please help..I need to edit, update or mke changes in my website..someone else build it for me?
there is lots of html editors that are free... search on google to find one that works for you.
qwo
Here is a resource. Full website builder with video tutorials to guide you step by step.



http://turbourl.com/?s3wc



There is a learning curve but you will get it right in time. Hope this helps you and good luck.