Wednesday 26 October 2011

I want my outgoing emails to say from "Ashlie4SeasonsTravel" not my first & last name.?

When I send out an email from my business email address, I want it to show that the email is coming from %26quot;Ashlie4SeasonsTravel%26quot; not from my first and last name.



How do I change this?



I went to %26quot;Edit Profile Details%26quot; and changed my display name to %26quot;Ashlie4SeasonsTravel%26quot; and I also changed my full name on there to first name:Ashlie last name:4SeasonsTravel thinking that would work but when i send a message, its still saying my first and last name....I dont want that.



Any ideas?
I want my outgoing emails to say from %26quot;Ashlie4SeasonsTravel%26quot; not my first %26amp; last name.?
Click %26quot;options%26quot; (top right) on your mail page, click %26quot;general preferences%26quot;. In %26quot;name and e-mail%26quot; you may change which name appears in the %26quot;from%26quot; field for mails you want to send. In %26quot;reply to%26quot; changes are also possible. Make sure you save your new settings. Note: you should sign out and back in again to make sure that the settings are working.