Wednesday 21 September 2011

Why won't my email name change?

Awhile back I put my last name to Ly because I didn't want to put my actual last name but now that I'm sending out business emails I need it to be changed to my actual name. I went into my account settings and changed it in there multiple times but the recipients of my emails still tell me it's coming up as %26quot;Christine Ly%26quot;. Any idea how to fix it?
Why won't my email name change?
You have to change it in your Mail options.



If you're using Yahoo! Mail Classic, go to Options 鈫?General Preferences. (If you've been switched to the updated Mail Classic, it's Options 鈫?Mail Options 鈫?General Preferences.)



If you're using the new Yahoo! Mail, go to Options 鈫?Mail Options 鈫?Accounts 鈫?Add or Edit an Account. Select the account you wish to edit and click Edit.



In any case, you will now be on the same page. Type your full name in the %26quot;From name:%26quot; box and click the Save button.
Why won't my email name change?
Thanks a bunch!

Report Abuse