Wednesday 21 September 2011

How Google sees business info from third party website - Google maps help?

Recently I have moved my business to a new location and changed the business name slightly. I removed my business from Google places to start with fresh. I know Google give higher ranking for business that are found in other sites as well. The problem is I鈥檝e updated my info into all other sites and it is showing correctly on those sites, but when I search for my business in Google, it is still showing my old information from other sites. I want to put back my business in Google places, but want to know when Google will update my business info from third party websites so my business get higher ranking.
How Google sees business info from third party website - Google maps help?
It sounds like you're doing fairly well.



If the information is showing correctly on the 3rd party sites, Google will eventually be informed - but it's hard to predict how long that will take. Most likely they won't all happen at the same time. I'd just suggest that you double check your information, making sure it is only listed at the proper location on each site, and then continue to monitor your Google Places page.