Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I change the email and IM name associated with my Yahoo answers account?

When I strated using Yahoo answers I did it using my business email (@yahoo.com), but now I've begun posting more personal questions and I don't want any of my contacts from my business email profile to somehow see my yahoo answers account. I have another email with yahoo that I have verified on my answers account, but I can't seem to change the IM name associated with my answers account, and I can only sign in to this answers account using my business email.



I would just get a whole new account with another email and start fresh, but I'm a level 2 and I dont want to give that up.
How do I change the email and IM name associated with my Yahoo answers account?
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/pulse/v鈥?/a>
  • handling exceptions
  • hair weave
  •