Saturday 24 September 2011

Help with a business name? Very simple, please help!----10 Points for Best Answer rewarded ASAP-----------"?"?

I am opening a corporation. The name of the business WAS going to be %26quot;The Title Connection%26quot;. Basically I work with an attorney, and help take people to court, to obtain home ownership,



Thing is, the limited people I will be working with, are those who have rights, but no money to push their claim any further. They are usually ex druggies, who have changed their lives around, or just ex street people, who odd enough have legal rights to property. So I need something that a common person could understand instead of %26quot;The Title Connection%26quot; (that is more of a real estate term). What would be more catchy, and understanding of the average Joe?



I will be contact these people in person, so its not a service that people will need to look up under the yellow pages, I know right how to find them. I just need an easy to understand name, and in case they are not there, I will leave it add their door with a brochure. And to give you a better idea, its a lot like probate work.



whatch'a got? Cause I am out of ideas! Thanks

Thanks in advance =]
Help with a business name? Very simple, please help!----10 Points for Best Answer rewarded ASAP-----------%26quot;?%26quot;?
Hi Ex,

The best I could come up with is:

The %26quot;PRO%26quot;

The %26quot;Property Rights Organization%26quot;

The website domain name is available through Godaddy.com

http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/registrar/鈥?/a>

Good luck with your new biz, it sounds great and worthwhile.
Help with a business name? Very simple, please help!----10 Points for Best Answer rewarded ASAP-----------%26quot;?%26quot;?
How about %26quot;Your Property Rights%26quot;



Good Luck!