Friday 16 September 2011

On my Yahoo! e-mail acct how do I get my business name to show up instead of my personal when I send an e-mail

I've tried to change my account to have my business name when I write an e-mail, but it keeps coming up my personal name. Is there any way to change it and keep the same account?
On my Yahoo! e-mail acct how do I get my business name to show up instead of my personal when I send an e-mail
Okay here's step by step waht you do:

1) go into you yahoo e-mail n sign in

2) top right corner, click 'options'

3) click on 'General Options'

4) There is a %26quot;From name%26quot; section

- this is where you put info, where recipient will see as they get mail

- like when i send mail other people recieve it as from %26quot; Mango Mango%26quot; because thats what I put in that %26quot;From name%26quot; slot.



That should be suffice information for ya - gl
On my Yahoo! e-mail acct how do I get my business name to show up instead of my personal when I send an e-mail
Yes, yahoo asks for a name that is attached to all emails in the settings, change that name and it should work fine.



Log on to Yahoo Mail.

Click on Options (on the top right)

Then click on %26quot;General Preferences%26quot; under the %26quot;management%26quot; tab.

Then change the %26quot;From Name%26quot; as desired.

Click on %26quot;save%26quot; at the bottom left or top left.

Send a test mail to urself or your friend or ur wife or ur any other email address.

You should be done!