Friday 16 September 2011

I need help on a Window Cleaning business NAME!!!Can you please help?

Hi everybody... i've been in business for 2yrs. my business name is 1st choice window cleaning,i need some advise regarding the name. i was thinking about changing it to something a little more catchy.. my options are, top notch window cleaning, squeegee pros or squeegee kings. i feel like it would attrack more customers. How much does a business name matter?? let me know what you guys think. Thanks
I need help on a Window Cleaning business NAME!!!Can you please help?
crystal clear window cleaning

reflections r us



heck i dont know...
I need help on a Window Cleaning business NAME!!!Can you please help?
cleanvu window service

attrack s/be attract

business names make an impression but the quality of your work will speak louder
clean screens :) that's kinda catchy too.

otherwise what you have is good or the top notch one.

I think short and to the point is best, good luck
I would call : top notch window cleaning first,if those choices were listed in the phone book just by name.
If you've been in business two years as 1st Choice Window Cleaning, I would stick with that. What makes you want to change? You mention getting more customers. I think you might find there are other ways to attract more customers to your service. The MWCoA is a good resource for this maybe consider joining them (see link below).



I have a window cleaning business called Absolutely Clean Windows (TM). Marketing is very important and you need to market MANY different ways. Flyers %26amp; Newspaper ads are the cheapest. Design a nice flyer, print it off at Kinkos and stuff it in doors up and down the streets where you want to be cleaning windows.



Also join local chamber of commerce and other professional or community groups.



A couple of buzz-phrases on marketing: You'll only get out of it what you put into it. You have to spend money to make money.



I spend about $1500-2500/year on marketing.
  • pimp myspace
  • creating file
  •