Wednesday 21 September 2011

I would like to change my name for personal & business reasons.?

Hi, I would like to inquire information on a name change I'm 22 years old and I'd like to change my name for both personal and business reasons.



I'd like to change my last name to my grandmothers name but she had passed away in the late 80's I've asked my father for permission and he said no, without giving me a reason why, I suppose that I do understand that I'm his son and he wants me to keep my name but I have never liked my name and always wanted my grandmothers last name for quite sometime now. + I'm involved with the entertainment business and I would like to take on this name and be known by it personally and professionally.



could I start using as common use the name I want as common usage, I'm into music management i do a lot of stuff online and work for a well established promotions company I myself do not have to sign any documents since I refer new clients threw online, But eventually I'll be relocating to new york and I will have to start signing stuff.



I'm from Massachusetts and would like to know if anyone has any tips on how I could go about a name change, I'm very serious about doing this.



I appreciate any feedback!



Thank you!
I would like to change my name for personal %26amp; business reasons.?
You can legally change your name to whatever you want. You're father has no control over you, you're 22 years old. So do what you want with your name and your life.
  • drawing a circle
  • put site on a dedicated server
  •