Saturday 24 September 2011

I briefly worked for a company, but quit. They have not paid me, despite my calls. How do I make them do so?

It was my first job out of college, so when something didn't feel right, I thought it was just me, however, I have recently found out that this company not only scams their employees out of their paychecks, but they scam customers. They're called Cambridge/ Empire/ and Manchester Who's Who, and they change their name and location often. When I worked there, they were based in a nice office building in Uniondale, (Long Island) NY. I recently heard the people in management positions don't even use their real names. The business claims to be a well-known and respected networking tool for business professionals. They have already been reported to the Better Business Bureau, and the complaints are staggering. Check them out:

http://ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff21鈥?/a>



http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=312鈥?/a>



http://www.newyork.bbb.org/reports/busin鈥?/a>



How do I get them to pay me what I'm owed? They keep dodging me.
I briefly worked for a company, but quit. They have not paid me, despite my calls. How do I make them do so?
If they keep dodging you, get the police involved. what they are doing is a very serious crime
I briefly worked for a company, but quit. They have not paid me, despite my calls. How do I make them do so?
have you talked to your local Labor Board?make sure you have proof of ever minute that you worked, and proof of what they agreed to pay you.



when you talk to the company again (if you do) i would just kinda edge in the fact that you are coing to contact the labor board. if you really want to screw with them call OSHA on them too, think of something in the environment that may not be safe and just hit them hard with that one.





good luck!