Wednesday 21 September 2011

I need help creating a business name?

I am currently looking into starting a small business. The idea is to come into homes and business and show them how to live/ do business in an eviromentally friendly way.. From drastic changes to slight changes. Alot of people want to live %26quot;greener%26quot; but dont know where to start or think it will be too time consuming. I need a name that is not to stuffy but reflects the idea of the business.. Please any suggestions would be appreciated.. Thanks :)
I need help creating a business name?
ECO - Environmentally Conscious Organizations



The Eco-Economizers - save the planet, and your money



Green and Lean



GIG - Green is Good



GoGreen - Why see red when you can be green?
I need help creating a business name?
Going Going Green

From Zero To Green

Enjoy Green

Shades of Green

The Green Consultants

Business Green Up - %26quot;We green up your business%26quot;



....ya I got nothing
I would say something like GreenBee (comes from live GREEN and BEE from business and from BE GREEN!)

or Happy Green

i don't have to many ideas ... and that's all for now

i hope i helped :D
%26quot;Green Lantern%26quot;
GWBCC (Green Way Business Consulting Company)



By the way this site can be useful for your business: http://www.w3logodesign.com