Saturday 24 September 2011

BIG malware problem URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!?

I have a problem. My computer is completely controlled by a malware program. Here's what's going on:



- The computer does not start normally. Since the last time i had it on it was shut down incorrectly, the screen showing me my start-up options shows up. If I try any of the following (Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking, Safe Mode with C.P., or the %26quot;start Windows normally%26quot; option) it restarts. The only way it does start is if I use the last settings that worked option.

- When I start and log in, the usual bombardment of malware pop-ups begin. Ads claiming my computer is infected, fake system scans, etc. Whenever I had this problem before, I relied on Malwarebyte's or ComboFix to remove the Malware. Hijackthis doesn't seem to cut it anymore. I've been doing the whole file name changing business and everything to make them work, but with this, its a whole new ball game.

- Whenever I try to open anything other than a folder, absolutely anything, (any %26quot;.exe%26quot;) a small message pops up in the right hand corner telling me that the file I'm trying to open is infected and that I need to run the %26quot;anti virus%26quot; program.



I am completely lost here. If I can't even open a Notepad file, let alone access the internet, how in the hell am I supposed to get rid of this crap??



PLEASE HELP



thanks
BIG malware problem URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!?
Follow the instructions in the link below and a trained security analyst will help you remove any infection from your system for free and give you good advice on staying safe in the future.

If you cannot perform any of the steps in the instructions, inform the analyst and he will advise you what to do.

If you cannot access the internet with the infected machine, download the tools using another computer and transfer them to the infected machine using a USB stick or CD/DVD.



http://www.tnthelpforum.com/viewtopic.ph鈥?/a>
BIG malware problem URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!?
I Always Use Malwarebytes And SuperAntiSpyware For Removing Malware And Spyware And Other Malicious Threats From Machines.Both Are Great At It.



http://malwarebytes.org

http://superantispyware.com
I would run a system restore or re install the OS. If you dont mind loosing all your files, look for the factory default settings disk inside the box the computer came in and pop it in. Then either run it from the OS or when you boot up, press f8 repetedally.
aha--vundo.

vundo is the worst trojan I have ever seen.

1. insert the XP disk. this should allow you to start command prompt. open command prompt, and type:

cd %26quot;c:\documents and settings\all users\desktop%26quot;

press enter.

you can run your exe files here. I put you in the desktop. now, type the exe file you want to run and press enter. to view notepad files, put the word type before the file name. now you can probably run malwarebytes and delete this garbage from the system.
the proper name for this infection is: smitfraud

go to http://www.bleepingcomputer.com for instructions to get rid of it.

you may also want to try a free utility available at Major Geeks called SmitFraudFix at http://www.majorgeeks.com and this program will need to be ran ONLY in safe mode