Friday 16 September 2011

When I send mail from my second yahoo account it reads from Von; how do I change it to ready my company name?

Hello, I recently added a new e-mail account

called ourheavenlyhomes@yahoo.com. This is a small business name that I wanted added to my account. Unfortunately; when I send mail from this

account it reads my name. Can you please change the settings to read from Heavenly Homes instead. I tried editing it on different pages but it still reads from Von.



I do not want my name listed when sending mail. Can you please help, thank you!
When I send mail from my second yahoo account it reads from Von; how do I change it to ready my company name?
You can change the FROM name and the REPLY TO address on the %26quot;General Preferences%26quot; page. The FROM name can't be blank but you can change it to anything including the email address itself.



? With Classic Mail - Click options / mail / general preferences (under management)



? With the All-New Mail - Click options / mail options / accounts / add or edit an account / edit



??l???q