Saturday 24 September 2011

How can I make my yahoo ADDRESS show up in emails I send rather than my name?

I want my business name, not my personal name, to show up in the SENDER column, so people know that my quarterly newsletters aren't spam, and contain new class schedules. How do I change this? thanks.
How can I make my yahoo ADDRESS show up in emails I send rather than my name?
To change how your name or nickname appears on outgoing emails...

If you use the old classic version of Y.Mail, go to Mail Options %26gt; General Preferences

In the %26quot;From name%26quot; box, enter the name or nickname you want to use. Finally, click Save.

If you use the new Beta version, click Options %26gt; Mail Options and select Accounts from the side menu. Click 'Add or edit an account'. When the Accounts window opens, click the Edit button. In the General Preferences window, enter the name you want to appear on your outgoing mails. Click Save.