Saturday 24 September 2011

How can I remove the name $MONEY$ murdilator from my emails?

I want to replace it with my name or my nickname. I have tried every way possible to change it. most of the time it changes my yahoo 360 profile. I am getting really frustrated with this. That was my gamertag, but emails to my family don't need to see my gamer tag. also business emails see this as well; which doesn't look professional. please fix the name issue, or tell me a way to change it, because the help page wasn't any help. instead it told me how to change other names for 360 and messenger. I would like you to change it to dj andy cash if possible, not $MONEY Murdilator. If it can't be changed, then tell me at least how to send an email without this name showing up on the email.
How can I remove the name $MONEY$ murdilator from my emails?
If that is your mail ID the only way is to cancel your account and get a new one.
  • loreal hair
  • primer for combination skin
  •