Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I get started with a psychic business?

I live in Oregon and I enjoy doing numerology, astrology, tarot and psychometry for others. Unfortunately, a lot of people have abused my free help and so I'm thinking about changing a small fee. (like, $5 or arrange a trade for something, I'm not looking to get rich! lol)



I'm going to set up a shop online for this and do the readings through the mail/e-mail (I don't have/like phones).



Do I need to register a new business name for this and have a separate bank account? Can I just share the same bank account for my crafting business?



I don't need any snarky comments or Bible verses, so just go ahead and click on by to somebody else who needs it :)
How do I get started with a psychic business?
The book Professional Tarot (see URL below) is excellent about starting up a business like this. While you may not use tarot cards, it does offer good info on the legal side, the licensing, the set-up, everything you'd need to know at least of the basics.
How do I get started with a psychic business?
Hey,



From SEA, WA here. Try loging onto liverperson.com and give readings online in your feild, you set your rates and work your own hours. You get paid through paypal. checki it out!

Report Abuse

  • get time from datetime
  • kind of bad acne
  •