Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I change my "Name" on my yahoo account so it shows differently when I send emails.?

I started a business with my partner and we used yahoo for our email. We combined two names. Now whenever I email out it has our two names combined. He is no longer with the business and I want to just have my name show. I have edited my profile and my nickname but still when I email out it has the four name combination name. Is there a way to modify the name that is sent with the email when it goes out because it is no longer amusing to have an ex-partners name on the company email.
How do I change my %26quot;Name%26quot; on my yahoo account so it shows differently when I send emails.?
In Yahoo mail, click the options link (upper right hand corner), then click the General Preferences link (Middle of page)