Friday 16 September 2011

Changing the name on the deeds to our house?

Hi all,



I want to change the name on the deeds of our house.

My wife and I have a joint mortgage.

We are partners in a business.

I want my name off the deeds but not the mortgage.



How easy is it and what sort of problems might I encounter?



Thanks



Dave
Changing the name on the deeds to our house?
Probably the easiest way would be to create a living trust in your wife's name, or name you chose, and then record the transfer. That is what I did when I placed my realestate in my trust, and the fee required is usually a minimal one for the recording fee. Think mine was around $15.00. This would have several advantages over a quick claim deed, and provide greater protection for your asset.
Changing the name on the deeds to our house?
I think a %26quot;quick claim deed%26quot; is a way of doing this.
you need to talk to a divorce lawyer. let us, me and you start a business. we will split it 50/50 i receive all the gross income and you get all the debt. what did she do , start sucking your dick? what if she asked the question? i want his name of the deed but not off the mortgage?. same advice . start sucking his dick. think about it before you %26quot;zing%26quot; my answer for content.
  • hair styling
  • how to be friends with a guy
  •