Friday 16 September 2011

How i change my domain name but still keep the same geocities small business pro package that i am on now?

Hi i have a geocities pro package set up for uploading my company websitie. i have recently changed my companies name and therefore need to change my domain name too. How do i do this with out having to pay any fees or re-register again. Just so yahoo geocities can charge me again!!! I already pay for my service as i say i just want a domain name change! all your help would be appreciated!!!!!
How i change my domain name but still keep the same geocities small business pro package that i am on now?
There is an option under Help to redirect a web address.
How i change my domain name but still keep the same geocities small business pro package that i am on now?
Register a new domain and point it to Yahoos Name Servers and then notify yahoo that you need the domain directed to your hosted account.

You do not need to change your hosting for your desired results.
I don't know if you'll be able to register an entirely new domain name only through the same service you seem to be comfy with. You can register it elsewhere if they won't allow it, but ask them if it's possible to %26quot;tie up%26quot; the domain name from somewhere else to your geocities pro package with them.