Friday 16 September 2011

I have a paid small business account and want to start over changing domain name and emails, how do I do it?

I already started building my web page, but changed my mine, I want to erase all I did and start again using my paid account.
I have a paid small business account and want to start over changing domain name and emails, how do I do it?
just redirect the site to the new domain - the isp will do it for you - call them
I have a paid small business account and want to start over changing domain name and emails, how do I do it?
I would suggest buying a new domain name and redirecting it to the old website. Also, I have found that if you go to yahoo small business they have a resolution center. I sent them an email from that page about a week ago and they reset my website account for me. I did not have to really do anything. They quickly understood the issue and resolved it rapidly.



I think this is true because it is as you said %26quot;a paid service%26quot; when you are a small business paying member.



Hope This helps,



Scott

http://www.gorillamentoring.com
Hi,for changing domain name and e-mails visit this http://www.thewebpole.com/ site ,here only i transfer my accounts successfully,also it is cheap and best.