Wednesday 21 September 2011

What to do to change your name?

I want to change my name. However, I have not much idea.



I need to know what do I must do. I've found a business that it's reported to the BBB as an excellent business with 0 complaints.



The guys will do everything for me... they will send my documents and all that thing. However, what after?



I have credit cards, a car loan, a car title, car insurance, checking accounts and I'm self employed, we share SSies for payments and that stuff. Driver's license and passport.



Will my social security change? I have an excellent credit history, will it %26quot;reset%26quot; to zero? How can I transmit my credit history as My Name to my new social security below my New Name?



Thanks a lot for you help!!!!
What to do to change your name?
I changed my last name several years ago after I got married, and it is a pain getting all the important things changed - SS card, passport, driver's license, etc, etc. Your credit history should not change. My SS # stayed the same.



Also, if you want to represent yourself in getting your name changed you can download instructions and fillable forms from www.legalformsbank.biz for just $20.
What to do to change your name?
Change your name to Bindy Shingles and i will love you.. for your question.. i have no idea.. good day to you ...uh mam? sir?

sorry i didnt get the time to look! XD
o.k if you want to pay for the change is you choice, after that you have to change everything in every single place you have credit, but I can tell you I change my name last year including at the social security office, you won't get a new number but your old name will stay in your personal record , and it is a pain in the neck to change everything trust me even my heath insurance uses both of my names good luck