Friday 16 September 2011

How do you change info in Yahoo mail?

I set up a business e-mail with Yahoo but rather than it showing the business name when I reply to an e-mail it shows my name. I have changed my name in the info section to read as the business and now don't have my real name anywhere in the info at all but it continues to show in the %26quot;from%26quot; section of all e-mails I send. I'd like to change that to show the e-mail address rather than my name but I can't figure out how to do this! It was easier the old way! Help!
How do you change info in Yahoo mail?
If you wish to change the name showing in your 'From%26quot; line on out-going mail. In the upper right corner of screen look for, then click on 'Options.'

Options/ mail options

You are in the general section; change name in the 'From name' box, second line down.

When done click on the 'save changes' link at top left of screen.

If you have the %26quot;All new%26quot; version, then click on:

options/mail options

accounts/add or edit account/yahoo! mail/edit

and you can make your change in the 'From' line