Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change the 'from' name on my account?

I'd like my emails to show up on other's emails with my business name, not my personal name.
How do I change the 'from' name on my account?
Just change the %26quot;from line%26quot; setting.

Yahoo has changed the settings around a bit---it's no longer in the same place.



This is the New way to change the %26quot;from line%26quot; setting.



Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail /more options%26gt;%26gt;Accounts (from the list on the left)%26gt;%26gt;then click on %26quot;Yahoo Mail%26quot; (middle of page).



Now you'll need to erase whatever is showing, on the %26quot;From line%26quot; and type in something else---a nickname---or anything you wish-----then click %26quot;save%26quot; changes at the top of page.

......................................鈥?br>
You CAN'T leave that line blank---otherwise Yahoo WILL insert something there, that you might not want. (sometimes the word False)
How do I change the 'from' name on my account?
Change how your name appears on your email.



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/cl鈥?/a>

click on this link.



You can also make an account within your account

called an ALIAS account and you can use that one

for sign in and emailing



http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_alias

click on the link to get one.



http://www.ehow.com/how_6039785_do-book-鈥?/a>

click on this link to let all your friends know

you have changed email address.

Have a great day.

Jes***
CHANGE %26quot;FROM%26quot; NAME IN YAHOO MAIL

1. Click on the %26quot;Options%26quot;, Mail Options link in the upper right of your yahoo mail page.

2. At the top of the General page that opens, go to the box across from %26quot;From%26quot;, click in the box, delete what you have in there, and enter a nickname, email address or whatever you would like displayed in outgoing mail.

4. Most important, go to the top left of this window and click the Save Changes icon.