Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change my name as it appears when adding a friend in Yahoo! Messenger?

The answer is to click on My account after logging in if you are a member. Scroll down to where it has your real name(That's if you no longer want your identity to be revealed) and where it says Address/contact Information, go the word Edit and you can make the changes. Then click finished. If you are signed on to Yahoo Messenger you have to sign out in order for the changes to take place. It was hard for me to figure it out but I finally got it. Good luck. Let me know what you think. By the way, this idea is not for people who use their acct for business and professional purposes. It may not look good.
How do I change my name as it appears when adding a friend in Yahoo! Messenger?
On their contact info, give them a nickname