Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change business owner's name?

i would like to transfer it from one person to another. what steps do I need to do. Do you know a website that has these info?
How do I change business owner's name?
you should apply for a change of business owner's name at the DTI, BIR and your Local City/Municipal Office.
How do I change business owner's name?
I think the best way is to talk to your city representatives.
There could be many Tax issues involved with a case Like this. I'm no Tax attorney but if the old owner wants there to be a new owner, even a family member, there won't be any issues untill tax season next year. Many Lawyers would be ready and willing to help for a small fee(ha, ha). I would bring the question up to your accountant first.
Visit your local courthouse and ask at the information booth.