Friday 16 September 2011

Anyone knows how to change the paypal account holders name?

The problem is



I have a business account of paypal, and when I add bank account, the default account holders name is my paypal business name, which is not my personal name of the bank account. So I can't do the withdraw.



I sent an email to paypal, they told me to downgrade my account to premier account which I don't really wanna do.



I know some guys have business account and can withdraw money to there personal bank account, but I can't contact them to ask how to do it.



So I post my questions here.

How can I change my bank account holders name to my personal name of my bank account?



Thank you.
Anyone knows how to change the paypal account holders name?
First off...did you actually talk to paypal by phone?...you should be able to anything with paypal as long as it is your account and you only have the pin #...do not ever answer a paypal as this is usually a redirection by people who troll or steal or what ever it is that they do to steal your money!...

Always, call them by phone...anytime I have ever had an issue with paypal..I put their address in the web browser bar...they don't just reply to e-mails so please be careful...and call them concerning this matter....
Anyone knows how to change the paypal account holders name?
call paypal and talk to them
You would really have a much better chance at getting the information you need if you contacted Paypal directly. As a business account holder you should have an 800# that you can call to speak with a customer service representative who can assist you.