Saturday 4 June 2011

I would like to change my name for personal & business reasons.?

Hi, I would like to inquire information on a name change I%26#039;m 22 years old and I%26#039;d like to change my name for both personal and business reasons.





I%26#039;d like to change my last name to my grandmothers name but she had passed away in the late 80%26#039;s I%26#039;ve asked my father for permission and he said no, without giving me a reason why, I suppose that I do understand that I%26#039;m his son and he wants me to keep my name but I have never liked my name and always wanted my grandmothers last name for quite sometime now. + I%26#039;m involved with the entertainment business and I would like to take on this name and be known by it personally and professionally.





could I start using as common use the name I want as common usage, I%26#039;m into music management i do a lot of stuff online and work for a well established promotions company I myself do not have to sign any documents since I refer new clients threw online, But eventually I%26#039;ll be relocating to new york and I will have to start signing stuff.





I%26#039;m from Massachusetts and would like to know if anyone has any tips on how I could go about a name change, I%26#039;m very serious about doing this.





I appreciate any feedback!





Thank you!|||You can get the information, legal name change forms, and filing instructions you need in order to legally change your name at the website below.