Saturday 4 June 2011

How do I change my user name on facebook but keep the same email address?

I had opened up a facebook account that I never used with my own name, and the email address of my business. Since then I opened a different personal account using my home email. Now I want to open a page for my business to announce a promotion that will only be happening another 15 days. I deleted that account, but it says it will still be around for 14 days. When I try to open a new facebook page with my businesses name, it says that there is already an email address associated with that account, and won%26#039;t let me do it. Is there any way around this?|||When you are logged in and on your main page:


Click %26quot;Account%26quot;


Click %26quot;Name%26quot;


Click %26quot;Change%26quot; or %26quot;Edit%26quot; I can%26#039;t remember which right now.