Saturday 4 June 2011

Changing a business name?

I have a business. I%26#039;ve had it for over 13 years. The business has diversified over many years and having the original business name doesn%26#039;t cover all of my services and products that I sell. I have a new business name in mind that will do this.


Any tips on how to go about making a smooth transition to a new business name, How to re-brand to the new business name, how to build awareness so that customers don%26#039;t forget the original brand/services and products sold. I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts...thanks.|||Try to work the new name in with the old name. Keep the new name first, but keep the old name until the new name appears to be recognized. Also, definitely do some promoting about the name change, highlighting the new services and letting customers know that the change is for the better and that you will be offering more services.