Saturday 4 June 2011

How do I change my paypal name to a business name?

When I sell things and people pay me through paypal, they can see my name %26quot;Example: John Smith%26quot;, but my friend was smart and set his account up under his business name %26quot;Smith Enterprises%26quot;. How can I change this now? I dont want my personal name out there anymore, I want my customers to see my businesses name now.|||Creating a new account might be your best bet because you are unable to change the name on a PayPal account to a different name. They%26#039;ll allow you to open a new account.





You can make a minor name change on your PayPal account if you registered using a nickname, a fictitious name, or made a typographical error.





If are eligible to change your name, you can contact PayPal regarding this by logging in and then going to https://www.paypal.com/us/wf/f=ap_namech鈥?/a> I think this link will work; otherwise contact them and tell them you want to make a name change in your Account Profile.





If you get stuck and you don%26#039;t get the answer you need from Yahoo! Answers, here%26#039;s PayPal%26#039;s address.





PayPal Headquarters


eBay Park North


2211 North First Street


San Jose, CA 95131|||upgrade from personal account to a business account.|||you could open another paypal account





I have two: one to sell things and one to buy them|||Hi , I%26#039;m Affraid to say that there is no way , It%26#039;s Impossible To change The name on Paypal Calll Support !!