Saturday 4 June 2011

How do I change my name that shows up as the sender?

My friend signed us up for a business email address on her computer through Yahoo - now every email that is sent has her name and not the business name. How can we change it to say what we want?|||You can change just the email sender name and not the entire contact info name by selecting %26quot;Options%26quot; on the right hand side of the first page you see after signing in to Yahoo! mail. Under the Management section, choose %26quot;General Preferences%26quot;. You can change the name on outgoing emails in here.|||Try this:


Click the %26quot;My Account%26quot; link at the top of your mail account, click %26quot;Edit%26quot; link on the right side next to Member Information. The option should be on that page. Good luck!|||I tried the Yahoo! nickname thing. Don%26#039;t know if it works.